Tailor Interface Instructions
Here you have the main steps to request a Tailor Web Interface.
- Please ensure the following is provided to customize the User Web Tools interface and email the logo(s) and link(s) to email@example.com including order number or invoice number. If you have preferred images to suit these uses, please include them.
- Your organization´s logo with a minimum size of 64 x 64 pixels for the balance window.
- Your organization´s logo with a minimum size of 250 x 64 pixels for the header bar of the User Web Tools interface and the login screen.
- Your preferred color scheme. This is often best presented in the form of an HTTP link to an existing public page, an HTML file copied from and existing internet/intranet site or a screenshot of an existing web page.
- Download the Pre-Installation Questionnaire (PIQ), complete it and replay back to your license order email received with the PIQ attached.
- Schedule a remote installation assistance session by contacting ecoprintQ Sales Team. Once the session is scheduled, we will send you an email containing the information to connect remotely.
- We recommend GoToMeeting.
- If you prefer a particular remote connection method like VPN, TeamViewer or LogMeIn, please let us know.
- Inform your users throughout information campaigns to notify them about the printing solution that will be implemented in your environment.
- Information Campaign Sample.
- Live Demo Videos.
- Proceed to staff and end-user training to manage day-to-day usage. Sample of trainings documents can be found in the following links:
- End-User Guide.
- Admin Guide.