Sustainability & Minimizing Print’s Environmental Impact
There are many different ways a business can become sustainable: reducing waste, preventing pollution, adopting clean energy, conserving water, greening the planet by planting trees, using sustainable materials, making our products sustainable, and by adopting sustainable business travel policies.
Here are some of the ways that Intuitive Business Intelligence is working to become more sustainable and reduce its impact on the environment.
Intuitive BI’s Commitment:
- Minimize waste, reuse and recycle
- Minimize energy and water use
- Purchase products and services that do the least damage to the environment
- Train, educate and inform their employees
- Encourage employees to work in an environmentally responsible manner
- Encourage the adoption of these principals by our suppliers
Visualizing the Environmental Impact of Printing :
Intuitive’s print management dashboards allow users to visualize the environmental impact of printing:
- Show summary of environmental impact of printing
- Analyze by CO2 produced, energy usage and trees consumed
- Analyze breakdown by department and month
- Demonstrate the impact of printing habits
- Assess the impact of implementing rules in your print management software
If you’re ready to learn more about Intuitive BI and how it can help you, get in touch with ecoprintQ at email@example.com or 1-800-236-8499. We will connect you to the best Intuitive solution for your print environment.
ecoprintQ is committed to delivering excellent service to every customer, providing support at each phase of an opportunity, and promoting solutions at every level. As a result, ecoprintQ is one of the world’s top Authorized Solution Centers.