The netZtouch QBX 7800 integrates with the PaperCutMF Application to control document output from Laser Printers, Copiers and MFD Equipment in office, Academic Institutions, and Public Library Environments.
Users log-in using their account credentials or by swiping their ID Card for Card Number Authentication against the PaperCutMF Central Data Base. This enables the copier, print or MFD and charges the job to the user’s PaperCutMF Account.
The netZtouch QBX 7800 boasts of a very intuitive touch screen experience
- The user logs in using their contactless, mag swipe or bar coded card. They can also enter their username and password.
- The interface easily allows the user to switch between the print release and copier modes with the press of a button.
- The cost of each print/copy job is easily identified and the user account balance is updated in real time for every transaction made.
- In print mode, the user can release or delete print jobs in queue individually or all together.
- In copier mode, the user has the option to charge different accounts (personal or Departmental)
- 2 x TCP/IP Ports (can be used as a mini hub)
- Remote Access and firmware updating
- 7.5 Color LCD Touch screen
- Standard 2 Price Copier I/O port
- Multi Price Copier I/O
- RS-232 Port
- Mini USB Device Port
- PS2 connector Port
- Takes an SD Card for additional memory
- Expansion board for enhanced copier functions
- Expansion board for card reader functions
- netZcom communication module
- Integrated Mag Swipe Reader, Contactless Reader or Bar Code Reader
- Optional stands & mounting hardware available
- Tilted at 17 degrees for Ideal viewing angle
- 128 Pricing Options Possible
- Intuitive User Interface and Experience
- Unlimited account capabilities
- Supports SSL Encrypted Web Service communication to back end
- Fully integrated with PaperCut.
netZtouch QBX 7800
|Dimensions:||Height: 1.69 – 3.59 “||Width: 10.41”||Depth: 6.8”||Weight: 3 lbs|
|Viewing Angle:||17 degrees|
|Display:||800 x 480 Pixel color liquid crystal touch screen display|
|Power:||100-240VAC; 47-63Hz; 0.25A|