The PayStation Grand has a one-piece design to streamline setup, installation, and operation. The controller can be uniquely configured to the needs of your environment and can accept any combination of coin, bill, card, or credit card operation. The PayStation Grand has multiple price lines to support all major MFD’s to charge for functions such as printing and or copying. This re-engineered PayStation Grand is lighter, sleeker, and provides ease of shipping and handling for customers.
The PayStation Grand can be configured to support Papercut Release Station functions and copy function at the same time. This dual function can help streamline equipment requirements for low volume areas. It features two serial ports, a USB port, and a multi-priceline MFD Interface. It can accept cash, credit cards, and stored value cards and provides reporting functionality.
PayStation Grand comes equipped with pedestal feet or can be mounted directly to a wall.
Credit/debit card acceptance is achieved using an integrated system based on cellular technology.
- Pay for Copy/Print
- Accepts Coin, Bill and Credit/Debit Card
- Supports Registered & Guest Users
- Release Station
- Built-in Ethernet Switch
- PaperCut Certified
- Charges for printing and copying
- Accepts local or international currency
- PaperCut Release Station certified
- Configurable pricing is easily programmed
- Accounting of cash in system made easy
- Reporting capabilities to track usage
- No extra stand required + reduced shipping costs
- University & College Campuses
- Public and Academic Libraries
- Copy and Print Centers
- Government Record Offices
- Court House
- Retail Stores
- Mount – Copier Security Housing
|LCD||Backlit 2 x 16 display|
|Power Supply||Input; 110-240VAC, 50-60 Hz Output; 24VAC, 1.8A|
|Currency Accepted||Worldwide Notes | Coins|
|Dimensions||34”H x 12”W x 6”D|