Does your Human Resources department struggle with loads of paperwork? Umango allows you to create rules around the information you want to capture from your HR systems quickly and easily and then deploy it to your scanner, MFD, tablet, and even mobile phone. This helps relieve some of the pressure and workload HR departments may have.
Let’s say you are in construction, and you need to capture the qualifications of the staff that has passed training on particular equipment. Using Umango you can quickly create a job around capturing the surname, first name, DOB, and a list box for the training accreditation staff have passed.
Using Umango document separator sheets allows you to use your dedicated high-speed document scanner or supported multi-function device (MFP) you can scan many staff documents at the same time, each being separated into their respected documents. Using the business rules staff complete the information on each staff record, even automatically OCRing information to populate the information where applicable.
The resulting documents can be saved using the information to name the file, create a Windows directory structure, and even a text-searchable file for instant filing, enabling you to later find the relevant accredited staff quickly and easily.
Capturing Images Around Work Environments
As well as capturing paperwork Umango has the ability to capture images from mobile phones and tablet devices. Using the same simple business rules you can capture and complete the business rules for images captured on-site, extract information, and on-ramp into your business systems.
You can capture information about a work process, create safety alerts, and create work task-related information. Create your workflows in Umango deploy them to your imaging devices quickly and easily. Umango offers flexible solutions to solve the image capturing challenges in your Human Resource’s environment.
- Create flexible workflows
- Creates a set of standards for your staff to scan and process documents using a set of business rules
- Capture a wide range of barcode types from 1D barcodes such as Barcode128 right through to QR codes
- Use job separator sheets to build scan large volumes of paperwork and separate them into their individual files or use an existing barcode to separate your documents
- Turns both paper documents and electronic files into digitized content that can be searched and located efficiently
- Deploy across copiers, mobile phones, tablets, dedicated document scanners and MFPs from leading manufacturers
- Take photos on your mobile or tablet and quickly be able to profile the information and upload to your business systems
- With supported MFD’s allows you to view the extracted information at the touch screen of the device (profile on device ‘POD’)
- Speed up the locating and processing of paper based information quickly and easily
- Helps turn manual business processes into electronic document workflows
- Reduces bottlenecks by allowing information and images to be profiled and pushed to business system quickly and easily. Provides a set of ‘guidelines’ for all staff to process their information and images
- Export information to a wide range of business backend systems such as SharePoint, csv, ODBC, create your own customs scripts as well as a wide range of connectors (check for the latest list and let us know if you need a connector to your system).
ecoprintQ is an Authorized solution Center, experts in all things Umango. We have solutions and answers to all your Umango related questions. Learn more about how Umango can help your Human Resources department by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling us at 800-236-8499.