ecoprintQ invites companies in the copying and printing industry that wish to resell or support PaperCutMF, or Umango, to join our ecoPartner program. As an ecoPartner, your company receives direct support from ecoprintQ, including AVR discounts.
ecoprintQ, is a certified PaperCut and Umango Authorized Solutions Center (ASC) serving all of North and South America. Our company provides unparalleled customer service rooted in dynamic technical support for today’s print, scan, fax, and copy management markets, and is also a bilingual organization with over 10 years of experience.
To become an ecoPartner, including access to the ecoprintQ, PaperCut, and Umango resource centers (test software, manuals and configuration guides, brochures, and product information and pricing), organizations must meet the following criteria:
● Participate directly in the sale of software within the IT or copy and print industry.
● Provide telephone / help desk and on-site technical support (ASC only).
● Employ at least 1 qualified Microsoft MSCE or MSCA engineer or equivalent skills.
● Have an established customer base.
● Operational for more than 12 months.
Application for ecoprintQ Credit
Please complete all fields to register as an ecoPartner