The ecoLINK is a solution for those with a limited budget for enterprise level hardware. Hosting print queues, user’s print data, and PaperCut MF, ecoLINK is an all-in-one solution. Pre-loaded with PaperCut MF, the ecoLINK can be configured as the application server, secondary server, or site server for the user’s environment, allowing for management and tracking for printing, copying, and scanning. ecoLINK can also be configured as a release station and/or paystation.
Set up BYOD with PaperCut’s Mobility Print feature and hold jobs until they’re securely released.
- 500GB Hard Disk Drive 4GB RAM (upgradable to 8GB for an additional cost)
- Intel Core i3 or Equivalent
- Wired Mouse
- Wired Multi-Media Keyboard
- 65 WATT AC Adapter
- Network Adapter (wired only for reliability)
- Windows 10 Pro, Ubuntu Linux (optional)
- ecoLINK turnkey solution with pre-configured software (PaperCut licensing is additional)
– Standard server installation services apply
– Pre-installation call will need to be scheduled to gather all information
- Hardware Warranty 1 Year
- Software Warranty